Thursday, January 8, 2015

Stay Tuned...

Today's lessons are temporarily interrupted by the letters *B* and *C*.

Bryce was up all night with growing pains. We used the growing pain balm from my store Essentially Yours and it brought him some relief, but an hour later it was hurting again. I did lots of leg rubbing throughout the night.

Chloe said at about 9:00 pm last night that her ear hurt. This is something totally new for us, we have never had an ear infection, so I was taken back. I used the ear ache roll on from my store and some all natural ear ache drops. She started crying around 10:00 pm so I reapplied the drops and oil and gave her motrin (we hardly ever give motrin). I had her lay down with me and we put a warm rag on her ear. She finally fell asleep, on top of me on the couch at 11:15. Of course I didn't want to move for fear of waking her up, so I didn't move until my arm fell asleep. Then I very gently tried to wiggle out from under her. Success! I went to bed to try and get some sleep before any little people would be joining us.

Of course, my mild cold and congestion was keeping me from sleeping. So back to my *store* for more products. Sore throat rub, chest congestion rub, colloidal silver and elderberry. Thankfully they worked quickly and I was able to sleep...Yep, until little arms and legs became entwined in mine. :)

So, after a sleepless night, little ones who are slightly crabby, a mom who still doesn't feel 100%, I have decided to have an easy day today. Since we usually have Friday's off, we will just do some school tomorrow so we don't get behind.

Days like today are why I no longer fill in a calendar when lesson planning and on the top of each lesson it just says *Day 1* or *Day 2*, I do not put a date on anything! I have learned, that to keep your sanity while homeschooling, that you need to be flexible. You need to be able to go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment